Junior Project Coordinator
Years of Experience: 2-3 years
Duration: 2 years
Location: Greater Seattle Area
Simplicity Consulting, Inc. (www.simplicityci.com) provides leading brands with scalable sales and marketing talent solutions that drive business! We have been on the Inc. 5000 “fastest-growing private companies in America” list for 5 years in a row. So what sets us apart? Our personal approach, support excellence model, and inside knowledge of the marketing industry. We value relationships, not transactions and love helping people achieve success in their career!
Simplicity Consulting is currently seeking a junior product coordinator to interact closely with clients, partners, and alliances to develop business requirements, plans, and schedules.
- Scope: Manage marketing project execution from concept through to completion including recap emails
- Coordinate with internal teams to publish marketing assets and execute programs in owned channels
- Create product launch slides for Product Managers
- Manage console loaner program for partners and publishers
- Support product managers on Retail Sales Professional training events
- Manage event logistics and warehouse inventories
- Track team budgets, open purchase orders, approve invoices, submit accruals
- Manage marketing project execution
• Additional scope: Asset management
- Owned channel content management and oversight
- Order and manage prelaunch product samples for console and accessories
- Console retail program asset creation
- Owned channel meeting owner
- Weekly ads reports
- Weekly pricing reports
- Accessory promotions and contests marketing
- Demand Gen assets
- Product announce/launch recaps
- Donation request management to meet compliance standards
- Weekly status update
Please note that potential candidates will only be considered if they reside in the Greater Seattle Area. If you aren't a resident of the area, please be sure to include in your cover letter why you're willing to relocate to join our team!
Meet Some of Simplicity Consulting's Employees
Talent Delivery Manager
Beth oversees Simplicity Consulting's mission-driven Talent Team of recruiters and coordinators who identify the right professionals to expand its community of experts.
Back to top