Simplicity Consulting, Inc. (www.simplicityci.com) provides leading brands with scalable sales and marketing talent solutions that drive business! We have been on the Inc. 5000 “fastest-growing private companies in America” list for 5 years in a row. So what sets us apart? Our personal approach, support excellence model, and inside knowledge of the marketing industry. We value relationships, not transactions and love helping people achieve success in their career! Simplicity Consulting is currently seeking graphic design candidates for several of our Fortune 500 clients.
- Creating and producing compelling digital and print ads, emails, store collateral and signage.
- Developing targeted campaigns with style guidelines
- Taking campaigns already generated and extending the campaign to all marketing materials.
- Developing digital ad campaigns – both static and animated (HTML 5 experience preferred)
- Production, versioning and trafficking
- Keeping abreast of developments in IT, particularly design programs.
- Working well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Be a great storyteller – through the development of presentations, brochures or other materials
- Creating layouts for websites and digital newsletters or email advertising.
- Creating compelling powerpoints for company presentations
- Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design.
- Producing accurate and high quality work.
- Meeting internal clients to discuss their needs.
- Interpreting the “client’s” business needs.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- HTML 5 experience preferred.
- Sizmek upload experience preferred.
- Must know image formatting required for print materials, web design and video.
- Must be able to understand printing, production and the creation of camera ready files.
- Excel at Multi-tasking – as our graphic designers often work on more than one design brief at a time.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
- Ability to think and act as a business owner in the thrift industry.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of the team.
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be detailed-oriented.
- Ability to participate on and lead projects
Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years design, layout work and web design within a corporate environment.
- Degree preferred, but not required.
- Adobe Creative suites, HTML preferred
Meet Some of Simplicity Consulting's Employees
Talent Delivery Manager
Beth oversees Simplicity Consulting's mission-driven Talent Team of recruiters and coordinators who identify the right professionals to expand its community of experts.
Back to top