Email Marketing Specialist
Years of Experience: 2+ years of experience
Duration: 6 month contracts, FT
Location: Greater Seattle Area
Simplicity Consulting, Inc (www.simplicityci.com) is seeking Email Marketing professionals, at all levels, from creation all the way to optimization, to assist with several of our Fortune 500 clients. We are looking for passionate go-getters who can be responsible for end to end email marketing campaigns. Clients include: Amazon, Microsoft, Savers, T-Mobile, and more. If you have 2 years of experience executing the building of email campaigns, please send us your resume.
• Manage and execute email distribution and marketing efforts via marketing email platform (Exact Target, preferred) including HTML email creation, list segmentation and pre-deployment testing.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of creative assets
• Proactively monitor marketing metrics (open rates/click-through/deliverability/etc.) and provide analysis of marketing campaigns and recommendations for enhancing effectiveness.
• Configure A/B test scenarios to push programs forward - including testing subject lines, timing, creative, copy, etc
• Track daily email performance and analyze data for optimization opportunities
• Identify new triggered email campaign opportunities to drive more traffic and conversion
• Work cross-functionally to support email marketing initiatives and coordinate customer communication across various touch points (outbound calling initiatives, display re targeting, etc)
• Provides adhoc analysis on campaign performance
• Ensure strategic recommendations are implemented
• Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2 years email marketing experience
• Experience with email tools (NCR, Exact Target, etc.) highly desired
• 1 year of hands-on experience in email campaign building and list selection preferred
• Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates, dynamic content, testing methodologies, list segmentation, and deliverability
• Strong editorial background, copywriting and copy editing skills
• Excellent communications skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work around tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
Please note that potential candidates will only be considered if they reside in the Greater Seattle Area. If you aren't a resident of the area, please be sure to include in your cover letter why you're willing to relocate to join our team!
Meet Some of Simplicity Consulting's Employees
Talent Delivery Manager
Beth oversees Simplicity Consulting's mission-driven Talent Team of recruiters and coordinators who identify the right professionals to expand its community of experts.
Back to top