Sales Development Representative
Founded in 2010, Simplee is an enterprise software company driven by a mission to make healthcare consumer friendly. Simplee's platform for patient financial care offers providers a consumer centric experience to payment and credit, improving satisfaction while delivering proven ROI. Our solution provides a comprehensive approach from pre to post service that consolidates money flows, facilities, and IT systems to shield consumers from back end complexities.
Today, Simplee serves a "who's who" of US healthcare providers representing leading brands representing billions in consumer payments across more than 200 hospitals and 1,100 physician clinics across the country. We touch nearly 5% of the U.S. population and are proud that 81% (and rising) of patients across Simplee customers report being "very satisfied" with their financial care. Our proprietary technology is award winning and frequently featured in the press.
Exclusive Endorsement by Consumer Design Excellence Leading Revenue Cycle Innovation
The American Hospital Assoc. (2012, 2013, 2015) (2014)
Simplee is a privately held company backed by venture investors including Greylock (83North), Social Capital Partnership, The Heritage Group (strategic healthcare investor with large hospital systems as LPs), and American Express Ventures. The company received $20M series C funding in May 2016, and received $10M series B funding in September 2013. Previously, the company raised $6 million in a Series A in May 2012 and $1.8 million seed in April 2011.
Simplee is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional sales offices, and maintains a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Simplee is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join a team transforming the financial experience for healthcare patients. As a dynamic team member you will be responsible for qualifying and developing leads for the organization working closely with the Regional Vice Presidents of Sales. If you're eager, competitive, ambitious, energetic, dedicated, positive, and have a solid work ethic, we'd like to meet you.
The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate ownership of the region, and to build the business through a period of rapid growth. You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual goals determined by the Senior Inside Sales manager.
- Qualify enterprise customer prospects generated by marketing campaigns and activities for the organization through direct phone calls, emails and social media
- Cultivate relationships with potential buyers and influencers, 'open doors' with potential prospects and develop leads that turn into sales
- Identify qualified opportunities to the appropriate Regional VP of Sales for further development and closure
- Team with Regional VP of Sales to develop prospecting strategy for assigned territory, and develop new business opportunities in target accounts
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Record all activities on Salesforce and generate weekly reports on all phases of activities to present to the Senior Inside Sales Manager.
- Stay informed of current events in our target accounts and the industry at large in order to understand how Simplee's services can best add value for prospective customers
- Communication proficiency
- Resilience and coachability
- Time management
- Prospecting and telephone skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience is required
- 2-5 years of sales experience with a track record of success in inside sales, preferably selling B2B solutions
- Experience with selling to large enterprise
- Salesforce knowledge
- Proven track record of exceeding goals/quota
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks galore
- 401(K) matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
Meet Some of Simplee's Employees
Director of Finance
As the Director of Finance, Emma has her eyes on the balance-sheet, constantly analyzing and forecasting revenue, budgeting, and seeking new ways to bring Simplee further ahead.
Back to top