QA Automation Engineer
Founded in 2010, Simplee is an enterprise software company driven by a mission to make healthcare consumer friendly. Simplee's platform for patient financial care offers providers a consumer centric experience to payment and credit, improving satisfaction while delivering proven ROI. Our solution provides a comprehensive approach from pre to post service that consolidates money flows, facilities, and IT systems to shield consumers from back end complexities.
Today, Simplee serves a "who's who" of US healthcare providers representing leading brands representing billions in consumer payments across more than 200 hospitals and 1,100 physician clinics across the country. We touch nearly 5% of the U.S. population and are proud that 81% (and rising) of patients across Simplee customers report being "very satisfied" with their financial care. Our proprietary technology is award winning and frequently featured in the press.
Simplee is a privately held company backed by venture investors including Greylock (83North), Social Capital Partnership, The Heritage Group (strategic healthcare investor with large hospital systems as LPs), and American Express Ventures. The company received $20M series C funding in May 2016, and received $10M series B funding in September 2013. Previously, the company raised $6 million in a Series A in May 2012 and $1.8 million seed in April 2011.
Simplee is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional sales offices, and maintains a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Simplee is looking for QA Automation Engineer to join a highly talented team delivering the world's best medical bills billing and payments platform.
- Design and execute tests for a large scale billing and payments platform that uses state of-the-art technologies.
- Contributing to build out our test framework, while managing the day to day QA needs of new feature development with automation and some portion of manual testing.
- Design and code automation for UI, backend, functional, system and load/performance testing.
- Work closely with product owners, developers and support in a highly agile environment.
- 3+ yrs working as a developer or QA engineer.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in writing tests automation.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- High level of English both written and spoken.
- Experience testing web and API based products.
- BSc in Computer Science
- Experience with Python / Perl / Ruby
- Experience with Shell Scripting / Linux based systems
- Working with selenium webdriver
- Experience with continuous integration tool such as Jenkins, Travis CI
- Ability to review code and provide constructive feedback to improve quality of product
- Ability to dig deep into test failures and logs and work with developers to identify the root cause
- Desire for organized & methodological work processes
This is what will you get:
- We offer competitive compensation including stock options
- Work with devastating brilliant team
- Professional & Personal growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Great office and fun events
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, happy hours and monthly innovation time
- Be a meaningful part in our success- and affect directly on our products, customers and members of the board
- Strengthen your body and mind: Yoga/HIIT class every Monday
- Vacations around Europe (on us!) if you bring your friend to work with you
Meet Some of Simplee's Employees
VP of Product Management
Yelena works with the overseas Development Team in Israel to create products that delight Simplee customers by creating healthcare payment methods that are simple and pain-free for patients.
Back to top