Product Manager | Simplee
Palo Alto, CA
Founded in 2010, Simplee is an software company driven by a mission to make healthcare consumer friendly. Simplee’s platform for patient financial care offers providers a consumer centric experience to payment and credit, improving satisfaction while delivering proven ROI. Our solution provides a comprehensive approach from pre to post service that consolidates money flows, facilities, and IT systems to shield consumers from back end complexities.
Today, Simplee serves a “who’s who” of US healthcare providers representing leading brands representing billions in consumer payments across more than 200 hospitals and 1,100 physician clinics across the country. We touch nearly 20% of the U.S. population and are proud that 81% (and rising) of patients across Simplee customers report being “very satisfied” with their financial care. Our proprietary technology is award winning and frequently featured in the press.
Simplee is a privately held company backed by venture investors including Greylock (83North), Social Capital Partnership, The Heritage Group (strategic healthcare investor with large hospital systems as LPs), and American Express Ventures. The company received $20M series C funding in May 2016, and received $10M series B funding in September 2013. Previously, the company raised $6 million in a Series A in May 2012 and $1.8 million seed in April 2011.
Simplee is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional sales offices, and maintains a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
About the Role
- Own and manage Simplee Access product, end-to-end
- Understand competitive solutions in the marketplace and build a strategy for how Simplee Access differentiates from them
- Create, manage, and refine your roadmap and backlog
- Define user stories, lead sprint planning, and backlog grooming in partnership with your remote engineering team and ensure delivery of high quality features on time
- Define and measure product KPIs. Identify trends and craft product improvements in response
- Gather feature requirements and feedback from our customers, prospects, and the market
- Commercialize your products by collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Marketing
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Managed product(s) end-to-end where you were responsible for ideating through optimizing v1 offerings
- Passionate and effective storyteller, both orally and written
- Excel in fast-changing, dynamic, and demanding environment
- Self-learner, have an analytical mind, and make wise decisions with ambiguity
- Doer mentality, excited to dig into the important details and drive to conclusion with development and design
- Focuses on the 10x vs. the 10% ideas
- Does not shy away from working directly with customers and managing complex design partnerships
- Enjoy collaborating with design and agonize over the user’s experience
- Familiarity with healthcare industry a plus
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
Simplee is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of Simplee
After sickness marred his family vacation, Tomer Shoval returned home to a complex mess of hospital bills—and knew there must be a better way. In 2010, the now-CEO founded Simplee with the straightforward goal of making healthcare more customer friendly—by clarifying costs and simplifying payment with a unified experience across the healthcare landscape.
Back to top