FullStack Web Developer
- Our Mission is to change the way people pay for healthcare-
Founded in 2010, Simplee is an enterprise software company driven by a mission to make healthcare consumer friendly. Simplee's platform for patient financial care offers providers a consumer centric experience to payment and credit, improving satisfaction while delivering proven ROI. Our solution provides a comprehensive approach from pre to post service that consolidates money flows, facilities, and IT systems to shield consumers from back end complexities.
Simplee is a privately held company backed by venture investors including Greylock (83North), Social Capital Partnership, The Heritage Group), and American Express Ventures. The company has raised $37.8 million to date. Simplee is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional sales offices, and maintains a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Simplee's R&D center is growing in Tel Aviv. We're approaching 30 engineers who are passionate about web and product.
Our highly talented R&D team aims to deliver the world's best medical billing and payments platform.
We're looking for senior software engineers, that are interested in growing their careers in a dynamic and fun environment. We work in small, product-focused teams of 4-5 engineers, under the mentorship of a dedicated team leader. Each team owns its features throughout the development cycle, from planning thru production.
If you care deeply about quality, always strive for simplicity, love to collaborate, motivated by making the impossible and can't live without dogs - Simplee might be the perfect place for you.
What does everyday include?
Planning, designing and implementation of different software features
End-to-end development, frontend and backend.
Experience in building great performing, highly scalable solutions
Technologies we use:
- Ruby on Rails
- System management: Linux, mySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc
- Cloud platform: AWS
What our hiring process looks like?
It starts with a phone call from our (sharp) recruiter, where we try to describe the role, learn about you and assess if it's a win-win situation. If that's the case, we'll invite you over. The first step involves a computer test (not that bad!) which designed to examine your programming skills.
After that, we'll invite you for professional interviews in which we present 'logic and coding questions' that will let us to examine your thinking and code abilities and ask you to describe previous systems/products you've worked on, to learn more about your interests and skills. Then, we'll move to an open HR conversation to examine the cultural fit and learn your ambitions.
What makes us excited?
- Experienced web developer with passion for excellence
- Excellent understanding of modern web applications architecture and design
- 4+ years' experience in development of web applications, both backend and frontend
- Excellent understanding of database environments. Familiar with MySQL
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Fluent English
- Ruby on Rails experience (Don't worry if you don't know Ruby, we'll bring you up to speed)- A plus
- Working in large scale system development - A plus
- Familiar with NoSQL DBs - A plus
- Experience in working in an Agile environment - A plus
Things that will improve your everyday:
- We offer competitive compensation including stock options
- Work with devastating brilliant team
- Professional & Personal growth opportunities
- Great office and fun events
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, happy hours and monthly innovation time
- Be a meaningful part in our success - and affect directly on our products, customers and members of the board
- Strengthen your body and mind: Yoga/HIIT class every Monday
- Vacations around Europe (on us!) if you bring your friend to work with you
Meet Some of Simplee's Employees
Director of Finance
As the Director of Finance, Emma has her eyes on the balance-sheet, constantly analyzing and forecasting revenue, budgeting, and seeking new ways to bring Simplee further ahead.
Back to top