FullStack Web Developer
Our Mission is to change the way people pay for healthcare.
Founded in 2010, Simplee is an enterprise software company driven by a mission to make healthcare consumer friendly. Simplee’s platform for patient financial care offers providers a consumer centric experience to payment and credit, improving satisfaction while delivering proven ROI. Our solution provides a comprehensive approach from pre to post service that consolidates money flows, facilities, and IT systems to shield consumers from back end complexities.
Simplee is a privately held company backed by venture investors including Greylock (83North), Social Capital Partnership, The Heritage Group), and American Express Ventures. The company has raised $37.8 million to date. Simplee is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional sales offices, and maintains a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Simplee’s R&D center is growing in Tel Aviv. We’re +/-30 engineers who are passionate about web and product. Our highly talented R&D team aims to deliver the world's best medical billing and payments platform. We’re looking for a FullStack Web Developer, that is interested in growing his career in a dynamic and fun environment.
If you care deeply about quality, always strive for simplicity, love to collaborate and are motivated by making the impossible possible, Simplee might be the perfect place for you!
- Planning, designing and implementation of different software features
- End-to-end development, frontend and backend
- Experience in building great performing, highly scalable solutions
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Experienced web developer with passion for excellence
- Excellent understanding of modern web applications architecture and design
- 4+ years' experience in development of web applications, both backend and frontend
- Excellent understanding of database environments. Familiar with MySQL
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Fluent English
- Ruby on Rails experience (Don’t worry if you don’t know Ruby, we’ll bring you up to speed)- A plus
- Working in large scale system development - A plus
- Familiar with NoSQL DBs - A plus
- Experience in working in an Agile environment - A plus
Technologies We Use:
- Ruby on Rails
- System management: Linux, mySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc
- Cloud platform: AWS
- We offer competitive compensation, including stock options
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes
- Professional & Personal growth opportunities
- Great office and fun events
- Be a meaningful part in our success - and affect directly on our products, customers and members of the board
- Vacations around Europe (on us!) if you bring your friend to work with you
What our hiring process looks like?
- A phone call from our (sharp) recruiter where we learn a bit about each other
- A computer test (not that bad!) that will examine your coding skills
- 2 professional interviews
- HR conversation
** It’s our goal to keep our hiring process as short as possible - So be prepared to move forward...FAST!
See Inside the Office of Simplee
After sickness marred his family vacation, Tomer Shoval returned home to a complex mess of hospital bills—and knew there must be a better way. In 2010, the now-CEO founded Simplee with the straightforward goal of making healthcare more customer friendly—by clarifying costs and simplifying payment with a unified experience across the healthcare landscape.
Back to top