Location: Palo Alto, CA
Founded in 2010, Simplee is a software company driven by a mission to make healthcare consumer friendly. Simplee’s platform for patient financial care offers providers a consumer centric experience to payment and credit, improving satisfaction while delivering proven ROI. Our solution provides a comprehensive approach from pre to post service that consolidates money flows, facilities, and IT systems to shield consumers from back end complexities.
Today, Simplee serves a “who’s who” of US healthcare providers representing leading brands representing billions in consumer payments across more than 200 hospitals and 1,100 physician clinics across the country. We touch nearly 5% of the U.S. population and are proud that 81% (and rising) of patients across Simplee customers report being “very satisfied” with their financial care. Our proprietary technology is award winning and frequently featured in the press.
Simplee is a privately held company backed by venture investors including Greylock (83North), Social Capital Partnership, The Heritage Group (strategic healthcare investor with large hospital systems as LPs), and American Express Ventures. The company received $20M series C funding in May 2016, and received $10M series B funding in September 2013. Previously, the company raised $6 million in a Series A in May 2012 and $1.8 million seed in April 2011.
Simplee is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional sales offices, and maintains a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
We are looking for an Engagement Manager to join our team in transforming the financial experience in healthcare. As part of the Client Services team, the Engagement Manager is responsible for scoping, leading, and ensuring the success of Simplee implementations while ensuring customer satisfaction and business success. The Engagement Manager will also work with the Product Development and Sales teams to support up-sell and cross-sell opportunities as well as managing existing deployed solutions. In this role you will have the opportunity to grow with our exciting and innovative team as we bring these important solutions to the healthcare industry. If you are dedicated, positive, and have a solid work ethic we’d like to talk with you.
What you will do
- Receive new projects as Simplee acquires new customers.
- Manage these new projects from kick-off to go-live, which includes managing the client’s team, internal stakeholders, and Simplee development resources.
- Manage the requirements gathering process, build out a project timeline, drive the implementation to a successful closure utilizing best practices for project management.
- Support the Customer Success team with future expansion and enhancements post-go-live.
- Help build out the Simplee Client Services team as we continue to scale our business.
- Travel required, approximately 30%
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to "drive the bus". You will demonstrate assertiveness, persuasiveness, ability to influence, and accountability.
- Excellent project management skills required, PMP Certification a strong plus
- Direct work experience in project management capacity planning
- Experience with complex cloud-based solutions within large enterprises; able to understand complex concepts
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
- Highly organized and motivated
- Ability to lead internal and external project teams in order to meet analysis objectives
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work with customers to develop solutions from an initial vague set of requirements
- Experience with payment processing a strong plus
- Industry experience in healthcare finance management a plus
- BS degree in MIS or Business Management, MBA with MIS or Management concentration preferred
Back to top