- Our Mission is to change the way people pay for healthcare-
Founded in 2010, Simplee is an enterprise software company driven by a mission to make healthcare consumer friendly. Simplee's platform for patient financial care offers providers a consumer centric experience to payment and credit, improving satisfaction while delivering proven ROI. Our solution provides a comprehensive approach from pre to post service that consolidates money flows, facilities, and IT systems to shield consumers from back end complexities.
Simplee is a privately held company backed by venture investors including Greylock (83North), Social Capital Partnership, The Heritage Group), and American Express Ventures. The company has raised $37.8 million to date. Simplee is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional sales offices, and maintains a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Simplee's R&D center is growing in Tel Aviv. We're approaching 30 engineers who are passionate about web and product.
Our highly talented R&D team aims to deliver the world's best medical billing and payments platform.
We're looking for senior software engineers, that are interested in growing their careers in a dynamic and fun environment. We work in small, product-focused teams of 4-5 engineers, under the mentorship of a dedicated team leader. Each team owns its features throughout the development cycle, from planning thru production.
If you care deeply about quality, always strive for simplicity, love to collaborate, motivated by making the impossible and can't live without dogs - Simplee might be the perfect place for you.
What does everyday include?
- Be "all-around player" in a small team of talented DevOPs
- Be responsible for a production SaaS service operating over a modern cloud based architecture
- Support the R&D teams' processes and technical needs including: production and staging environments, CI / CD, production monitoring and release management
- Drive innovation to improve the efficiency of the R&D team
- This is a key role in a rapidly growing R&D team, and as such you'll have the ability to see the direct impact of your contributions.
Technologies we use:
- Linux, AWS, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, Github, Nagios, Kibana stack
What our hiring process looks like?
It starts with a phone call from our (sharp) recruiter, where we try to describe the role, learn about you and assess if it's a win-win situation. If that's the case, we'll invite you over. The next step involves a meeting with our Chief Architect and CTO who will introduce you to the company and examine your professional skills. Then, we'll move to an open HR conversation to examine the cultural fit and learn your ambitions.
What makes us excited?
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps
- Experience with Linux system administration in production environments
- Experience with automation servers such as Jenkins
- Experience with one of the following script languages: Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python
- Experience with Cloud IaaS such as AWS
- Ability to work under pressure in a 24/7 production environment
- Experience working with configuration management (such as Chef)
- Experience with monitoring, logging and metrics tools like Nagios, Zabbix, Kibana, Logstash, Graphite, Cacti
- Experience with load balancers such as haproxy
- Experience with web servers such as apache, nginx
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with Deployment tools such as capistrano / fabric
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with server-side performance tuning and troubleshooting
Things that will improve your everyday:
- We offer competitive compensation including stock options
- Work with devastating brilliant team
- Professional & Personal growth opportunities
- Great office and fun events
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, happy hours and monthly innovation time
- Be a meaningful part in our success - and affect directly on our products, customers and members of the board
- Strengthen your body and mind: Yoga/HIIT class every Monday
- Vacations around Europe (on us!) if you bring your friend to work with you
Meet Some of Simplee's Employees
VP of Product Management
Yelena works with the overseas Development Team in Israel to create products that delight Simplee customers by creating healthcare payment methods that are simple and pain-free for patients.
Back to top