Demand Generation Manager
Founded in 2010, Simplee is an enterprise software company driven by a mission to make healthcare consumer friendly. Simplee's platform for patient financial care offers providers a consumer centric experience to payment and credit, improving satisfaction while delivering proven ROI. Our solution provides a comprehensive approach from pre to post service that consolidates money flows, facilities, and IT systems to shield consumers from back end complexities.
Today, Simplee serves a "who's who" of US healthcare providers representing leading brands representing billions in consumer payments across more than 200 hospitals and 1,100 physician clinics across the country. We touch nearly 5% of the U.S. population and are proud that 81% (and rising) of patients across Simplee customers report being "very satisfied" with their financial care. Our proprietary technology is award winning and frequently featured in the press.
Simplee is a privately held company backed by venture investors including Greylock (83North), Social Capital Partnership, The Heritage Group (strategic healthcare investor with large hospital systems as LPs), and American Express Ventures. The company received $20M series C funding in May 2016, and received $10M series B funding in September 2013. Previously, the company raised $6 million in a Series A in May 2012 and $1.8 million seed in April 2011.
Simplee is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional sales offices, and maintains a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Simplee is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to plan, drive, and optimize our campaigns. This is a great opportunity to be a key, early member of the core marketing team in a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that is transforming the patient financial experience. This role is based in our Palo Alto headquarters.
- Define demand generation strategy and plan with field marketing that includes online, face-to-face, press and analyst activities for customer acquisition and nurture programs
- Define campaign metrics with field marketing including MQL and other pipeline targets
- Coordinate and partner with other marketing team members to create content and execute on activities
- Implement processes across marketing and sales to help drive pipeline conversion
- 5 years or more experience in B2B demand generation planning and programs targeting large enterprises
- Prior experience implementing account-based marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to plan, execute, and optimize campaigns with a demonstrable impact on revenues
- Understanding of the sales pipeline and sales process
- Experience with both inbound and outbound marketing online and offline programs including account-based marketing programs
- Experience with digital marketing including SEO, PPC and social marketing
- Demonstrated experience defining and measuring programs
- Strong experience with salesforce and Marketo
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including writing content for program e-mails and internal sales briefs
- Experience in a B2B SaaS startup
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks galore
- 401(K) matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
Meet Some of Simplee's Employees
VP of Product Management
Yelena works with the overseas Development Team in Israel to create products that delight Simplee customers by creating healthcare payment methods that are simple and pain-free for patients.
Back to top