Customer Success Director, Palo Alto, CA
Director Customer Success | Simplee
Palo Alto, CA
Simplee, founder of the patient financial care movement, is healthcare’s leading technology platform for engaging patients and addressing affordability with personalized paths to payment. Founded in 2010 and led by a team with roots in consumer experience, financial services and healthcare, Simplee’s mission is to make healthcare consumer-friendly. Loved by millions of patients, Simplee’s consumer-centric experience helps the largest health systems reach higher levels of patient satisfaction and achieve better financial performance. From pre-service through to post-service, providers use the Simplee platform to offer financial transparency and match patient financial need to with personalized payment plans. Today, Simplee serves a “who’s who” of US healthcare providers representing leading brands representing billions in consumer payments across more than 200 hospitals and 1,100 physician clinics across the country. We touch nearly 5% of the U.S. population and are proud that 81% (and rising) of patients across Simplee customers report being “very satisfied” with their financial care.
Our proprietary technology is award winning and frequently featured in the press. Simplee is a privately held company backed by venture investors including Greylock (83North), Social Capital Partnership, The Heritage Group (strategic healthcare investor with large hospital systems as LPs), and American Express Ventures. The company received $20M series C funding in May 2016, and received prior funding of $18M. Simplee is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional sales offices, and maintains a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel. Simplee ® is an HFMA Peer Reviewed company and Forrester has validated the return that Simplee customers through a Total Economic Impact study.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who would be responsible for engaging, retaining and helping enable our customers to fully utilize Simplee. As a key customer advocate within the Customer Success team, the Customer Success Director will be responsible for enabling and maintaining customer success through the lifecycle of a customer. This is a chance to join an exciting and growing healthcare technology company and help drive our success from your home-based office.
- Establish highly effective executive sponsor relationships to ensure a close and successful long term business relationship with clients
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customers
- Ensure internal alignment on account strategy by partnering with the Account Executive and others to develop and execute on account plans and product upsell
- Manage expectations related to client product rollout and roadmap and support remediation as needed while providing effective and timely communications
- Collaborate & communicate across the organization to advance customer needs
- Create performance analysis to demonstrate ROI for the customer that will advance publishing of case studies with the customers.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to send product notifications, support notices, and appropriate status reports to customers
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 7-10 years of customer success experience in technology/healthcare
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
- Experience working with large and complex enterprise accounts, healthcare is a plus
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain relationships with people on all levels of the organization (internally and externally)
- Experience in developing case studies based on customers performance
- Strong analytical skills, conformable working with raw data to drive insights and action plans
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective solutions to complex problems
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Exceptional organizational skills, experience coordinating concurrent projects in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to leverage cross function business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
Back to top