Customer Success Director, Minnesota
Founded in 2010, Simplee is an enterprise software company driven by a mission to make healthcare consumer friendly. Simplee's platform for patient financial care offers providers a consumer centric experience to payment and credit, improving satisfaction while delivering proven ROI. Our solution provides a comprehensive approach from pre to post service that consolidates money flows, facilities, and IT systems to shield consumers from back end complexities.
Today, Simplee serves a "who's who" of US healthcare providers representing leading brands representing billions in consumer payments across more than 200 hospitals and 1,100 physician clinics across the country. We touch nearly 5% of the U.S. population and are proud that 81% (and rising) of patients across Simplee customers report being "very satisfied" with their financial care. Our proprietary technology is award winning and frequently featured in the press.
Exclusive Endorsement by Consumer Design Excellence Leading Revenue Cycle Innovation
The American Hospital Assoc. (2012, 2013, 2015) (2014)
Simplee is a privately held company backed by venture investors including Greylock (83North), Social Capital Partnership, The Heritage Group (strategic healthcare investor with large hospital systems as LPs), and American Express Ventures. The company received $20M series C funding in May 2016, and received $10M series B funding in September 2013. Previously, the company raised $6 million in a Series A in May 2012 and $1.8 million seed in April 2011.
Simplee is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional sales offices, and maintains a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who would be responsible for engaging, retaining and helping enable our customers to fully utilize Simplee. As a key customer advocate within the Customer Success team, the Customer Success Director will be responsible for enabling and maintaining customer success through the lifecycle of a customer. This is a chance to join an exciting and growing healthcare technology company and help drive our success from your home-based office.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Establish highly effective executive sponsor relationships to ensure a close and successful long term business relationship with clients
- Manage and resolve escalations during implementation or production situations for customers while providing effective and timely communications
- Manage expectations related to client product rollout and roadmap and support remediation as needed
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customers
- Review and assemble insights from customer payment data
- Challenge customers as they build their roadmap to ensure Simplee's solutions are well represented within appropriate timeframes
- Work with internal teams to remedy accounts in red status as effectively and quickly as possible
- Be proactive in managing each customer's business needs while actively seeing opportunities to up sell, cross sell and generate referrals.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to send product notifications, support notices, and appropriate status reports to customers
- Engage regularly with customers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction
- Achieve clearly communicated quarterly MBO's based on customer retention/satisfaction and expansion aligned with Simplee's goals
- Oversee the customer portfolio and manage customer expectations to ensure high levels of ongoing satisfaction.
- Provide regular project status reporting, capture meeting minutes, and track project plans through to final delivery
- Become an expert on the customer's Simplee deployment
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from their Simplee solution
- Continually assess, document, and analyze customer progress toward stated goals
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Leverage Simplee resources to provide relevant adoption, best practices and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements
- Advocate for features / improvements with high ROI. Escalate issues that are likely to cause churn.
- Present to customers our product roadmaps with emphasis on most relevant features
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure internal alignment on account strategy by partnering with the Account Executive and others to develop and execute on account plans and product upsell
- At least 7-10 years of customer success experience in technology/healthcare
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
- Experience working with large and complex enterprise accounts, healthcare is a plus
- Strong productivity tools skills – Google Docs/Sheets, Microsoft Suite and CRM systems
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Diplomacy, tact and grace under pressure when working through challenging and/or urgent customer issues.
- Empathetic with an ability to put customers at ease
- A clear communicator, both verbal and written
- Able to think outside the box and confident in expressing ideas
- Ability to translate tactical data points into impact on strategic objectives
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Comfortable establishing contacts and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Ability to manage the politics within and influence large organizations
- Able to build rapport with people easily and develop long term relationships
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a collaborative team
- Strong customer service orientation, adept at customer expectation management
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
- Proven ability to build and sell business cases to customer teams
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies, processes, tools and techniques
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective solutions to complex problems.
- Exceptional organizational skills, experience coordinating concurrent projects in a high-pressure environment
- Well organized, with a strong attention to detail is a must
- Ability to leverage cross function business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
Meet Some of Simplee's Employees
VP of Product Management
Yelena works with the overseas Development Team in Israel to create products that delight Simplee customers by creating healthcare payment methods that are simple and pain-free for patients.
Back to top