Customer Success Director
Today, Simplee serves a “who’s who” of US healthcare providers representing leading brands
representing billions in consumer payments across more than 200 hospitals and 1,100 physician clinics across the country. We touch nearly 5% of the U.S. population and are proud that 81% (and rising) of patients across Simplee customers report being “very satisfied” with their financial care. Our proprietary technology is award winning and frequently featured in the press.
Our Core Values https://simplee.com/company/simplee-values/
- Deliver 5-Star Impact – We deliver quality, value and excellence in everything we do.
- Build a Case – We value honest and data-informed debate to step forward with confidence.
- Enjoy the Ride - We celebrate the journey and have fun along the way.
- Win Together - We win by working collaboratively, sharing ideas, and celebrating our successes together.
- Keep it Simple - We strive to make everything easy, straightforward, and clear.
- Invest in Our People - We empower individuals and invest in their growth.
- Embrace Diversity - We Acknowledge and appreciate our differences as they make us who we are, Simplee the best.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who would be responsible for engaging, retaining and helping enable our customers to fully utilize Simplee. As a key customer advocate within the Customer Success team, the Customer Success Director will be responsible for enabling and maintaining customer success through the lifecycle of a customer. This is a chance to join an exciting and growing healthcare technology company and help drive our success from your home-based office.
Drive Customer Value
- Establish highly effective relationships with senior executives and key decision makers to ensure a close and successful long-term business relationship
- Serve as the lead point of contact and ensure customers are receiving world-class service
- Become an expert on Simplee’s solutions and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and regularly interact with key stakeholders to deliver insights, product notifications, support notices, and operational reviews
- Understand each customer’s strategic goals and make recommendations based on Simplee’s products and best practices
- Take ownership of technical issues, responding in a timely manner, and working with cross-functional teams to understand root cause and remediation plans to address client issues
- Maintain expertise on industry trends/practices and competitive landscape
- Partner with sales to drive alignment for customer renewals and expansions
- Identify up-sell opportunities and communicate potential risks that would threaten renewals
- Monitor and maintain client health score and proactively drive action throughout the customer lifecycle to reduce churn risk
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive alignment, understand customer perceptions, and partner together to exceed customer expectations
- Work closely with Support, Product and Professional Service teams to track optimization requests, best practices/technical recommendations and ensure account issues are resolved quickly
- Establish regular cadence for project status updates, track meeting minutes, and manage project plans through completion
Develop High-Quality Analytics to Demonstrate Business Value
- Analyze data independently to discover insights to improve the customer and patient experience
- Prepare slide presentations and reports in a consumable customer format that delivers actionable insights
- Partner with Marketing to develop customer stories, case studies and client references based on data driven results
- At least 7+ years of customer success experience in technology/healthcare
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
- Experience working with large and complex enterprise accounts, healthcare and/or payment solutions a plus
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain relationships with people on all levels of the organization (internally and externally)
- Ability to develop and deliver honest and client-focused executive storytelling type presentations
- Experience in developing case studies based on customers performance
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with disparate raw data to drive insights and action plans
- Advanced problem-solving skills, ability to develop effective solutions to complex problems
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Exceptional organizational skills, experience coordinating concurrent projects in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to leverage cross function business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Well organized, with a strong attention to detail is a must
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies, processes, tools and techniques
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Who We Are
Founded in 2010, Simplee is a software company driven by a mission to make healthcare consumer friendly. Simplee’s platform for patient financial care offers providers a consumer centric experience to payment and credit, improving satisfaction while delivering proven ROI. Our solution provides a comprehensive approach from pre to post service that consolidates money flows, facilities, and IT systems to shield consumers from back end complexities.
Simplee is a privately held company backed by venture investors including Greylock (83North), Social Capital Partnership, The Heritage Group (strategic healthcare investor with large hospital systems as LPs), and American Express Ventures. The company received $20M series C funding in May 2016, and received $10M series B funding in September 2013. Previously, the company raised $6 million in a Series A in May 2012 and $1.8 million seed in April 2011.
Simplee is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional sales offices, and maintains a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Simplee is proud to an equal opportunity employer
See Inside the Office of Simplee
After sickness marred his family vacation, Tomer Shoval returned home to a complex mess of hospital bills—and knew there must be a better way. In 2010, the now-CEO founded Simplee with the straightforward goal of making healthcare more customer friendly—by clarifying costs and simplifying payment with a unified experience across the healthcare landscape.
Back to top