Automation Tech lead
- Our Mission is to change the way people pay for healthcare-
Founded in 2010, Simplee is an enterprise software company driven by a mission to make healthcare consumer friendly. Simplee's platform for patient financial care offers providers a consumer centric experience to payment and credit, improving satisfaction while delivering proven ROI. Our solution provides a comprehensive approach from pre to post service that consolidates money flows, facilities, and IT systems to shield consumers from back end complexities.
Simplee is a privately held company backed by venture investors including Greylock (83North), Social Capital Partnership, The Heritage Group), and American Express Ventures. The company has raised $37.8 million to date. Simplee is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional sales offices, and maintains a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Simplee's R&D center is growing in Tel Aviv. We're approaching 30 engineers who are passionate about web and product.
Our highly talented R&D team aims to deliver the world's best medical billing and payments platform. We're looking for senior software engineers, that are interested in growing their careers in a dynamic and fun environment. We work in small, product-focused teams of 4-5 engineers, under the mentorship of a dedicated team leader. Each team owns its features throughout the development cycle, from planning thru production.
If you care deeply about quality, always strive for simplicity, love to collaborate, motivated by making the impossible and can't live without dogs - Simplee might be the perfect place for you.
What does everyday include?
- Plan, lead and build the automation testing roadmap
- Strive to automate the process as much as possible by developing automation suites that provide high coverage, run fast and are easy to maintain.
- Work closely with our dev teams to define thoughtful test plans.
- Own End-to-End testing of complete modules of the product, covering all quality aspects.
- Work in an agile development process, utilizing Continuous Integration to reduce risks and solve bugs as early as possible.
- Plan, lead and build the infrastructure for automation tests.
- Continuously learn and share learnings with the team
- Conduct system-level and component-level tests.
Technologies we use at our product:
Technologies we use for testing: Protractor, RSpec, Your suggestions :)
What makes us excited?
- 3-5 years of experience as an automation developer- including tech lead background
- Proven experience with any object oriented programming language.
- Experience in Web Browser automation (Selenium-webdriver).
- (advantage) experience in using defect tracking system (Jira preferred) to report, track and resolve defects.
- Proficient in developing and executing manual and automated black box tests for functional, regression, performance and stress testing.
- Creating and maintaining test plans.
- Experience building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Good multi-tasking abilities and problem solving skills.
- Scripting experience in Bash/Shell/Ruby/Python.
- Experience integrating test suites into build environments like Jenkins or Travis CI- A plus
- Some experience with TestNG, JUnit, JSystem, JMeter or similar- A plus
- Knowledge in release management and deployment workflow processes - A plus
What our hiring process looks like?
It starts with a phone call from our (sharp) recruiter, where we try to describe the role, learn about you and assess if it's a win-win situation. If that's the case, we'll invite you over. The first step involves a paper test (not that bad!) that is designed to examine your testing skills.
After that, we'll invite you for professional interviews in which we present 'logic and coding questions' that will let us to examine your thinking and code abilities and ask you to describe previous systems/products you've worked with, to learn more about your interests and skills. Then, we'll move to an open HR conversation to examine the cultural fit and learn your ambitions.
Things that will improve your everyday:
- We offer competitive compensation including stock options
- Work with devastating brilliant team
- Professional & Personal growth opportunities
- Great office and fun events
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, happy hours and monthly innovation time
- Be a meaningful part in our success - and affect directly on our products, customers and members of the board
- Strengthen your body and mind: Yoga/HIIT class every Monday
- Vacations around Europe (on us!) if you bring your friend to work with you
Meet Some of Simplee's Employees
Director of Finance
As the Director of Finance, Emma has her eyes on the balance-sheet, constantly analyzing and forecasting revenue, budgeting, and seeking new ways to bring Simplee further ahead.
Back to top