Sales Development Representative
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest growing startups with over 8,000 clients and growing! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, Inc., and The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!
With offices in the nation's fastest growing cities: New York, Austin, and Denver, Signpost hires only the best sales talent to launch our organization to the next level. Our unique company culture and 'never give up' mentality at Signpost has made work hard play hard a reality!
If you’re looking for a place to start your sales career, have a passion for winning, and want to help small businesses then we want to hear from you!
As a Sales Development Representative at Signpost, you’ll have a significant impact on the growth of our business through new customer acquisition, interaction with senior management and providing input on the sales process and product at Signpost.
- Come in every day ready to get the job done!!
- Develop and cultivate company-provided leads through the entire sales cycle (from qualifying to negotiating and closing)
- Articulate Signpost’s service, benefits, and processes to potential merchants through all outlets (phone, online, and in-person)
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Position yourself to understand the marketing needs of a small business
- Meet monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to Signpost’s senior executives
- Be able to contribute significantly to Signpost’s award winning team culture
- Competitive, Driven and ready to act like an owner!
- 0-2 years of sales or marketing related experience
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral (you’ll speaking with a lot of potential customers as their personal Signpost “advisor”)
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethic
- Motivation to grow and win, individually and as part of a team (aka. Failure isn’t an option)
- 'Austin American Statesman' 2015 award winner for one of the Best Companies to work for in Austin
- We believe a healthy employee, is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Uncapped commission structure and stock options
- Pre-tax commuter and 401k contribution benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly lunches, happy hours, and team building activities
- Upbeat office space with bagel Tuesdays, a stocked kitchen, a kegerator, and ping pong table in the heart of downtown!
Wonder what it's like to work at Signpost? Check out what our awesome Austin team has to say about their experiences!
Meet Some of Signpost's Employees
Sarah translates technical specifications from product data into smart and simplified automated marketing systems, helping small business owners connect and communicate with consumers.
Back to top