Senior Manager People Operations
Signpost is cloud-based marketing software that gives local businesses the power to effortlessly build and manage customer relationships. Our software builds customer profiles by capturing every email, call and credit card transaction. Signpost’s automated marketing engine then uses this data to drive new customer conversion and loyalty, reviews and referrals from existing customers. We empower local businesses by delivering measurable results while saving valuable time.
Named one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Signpost is backed by Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView Venture Partners, Scout Ventures and a group of angel investors including Jason Calacanis, Thomas Lehrman, and Jack Herrick. The company is headquartered in New York City with locations in Austin and Denver. Learn more at www.signpost.com.
The Senior Manager of People Operations will work closely with leadership and managers to define and develop people strategy around onboarding, compensation, benefits, culture and wellness, employee relations, compliance, performance management and development that align with business objectives.
- Implement workforce metrics and report progress, forecasts and risks related to talent and HR to all levels.
- Develop, administer and manage company-wide performance and compensation structure to ensure competitive stance in the marketplace. Ensure strategic alignment among compensation, incentive programs and business needs.
- Development training and development programs to prepare employees for more significant responsibilities, and general employee development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of Signpost.
- Assess organizational health and effectiveness regularly and identify opportunities to drive improvements and efficiencies.
- Continually benchmark the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Develops appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources including programs for employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints, external education and career development.
- Evaluates the HR function’s structure and team plan for continuous development of the efficiency and effectiveness of the employee experience.
- 5-6 years of Human Resources experience within the high-growth startup industry
- Experience in an organization in which millennials make up a large percentage of the workforce
- Proven experience optimizing and HR function
- Experience working in data-driven decision making environment
- Focus areas on leadership development, workforce metrics, compensation and employee engagement.
Back to top