Signpost is a CRM and marketing software for local businesses. Signpost’s automated marketing engine then uses customer data to drive new customer conversion and loyalty, reviews and referrals from existing customers. We empower local businesses by delivering measurable results while saving valuable time.
Named one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Signpost is backed by Google Ventures, Spark Capital, OpenView Venture Partners, Scout Ventures, Georgian Partners, The Launch Fund and a group of angel investors including Jason Calacanis, Thomas Lehrman, and Jack Herrick. The company is headquartered in New York City with locations in Austin and Denver. Learn more at www.signpost.com.
As a Sales Manager at Signpost, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of 10 sales representatives with 0-2 years of experience. You will build a team while cultivating a positive work environment and crushing sales targets. Your day-to-day will be based around leading, managing, and motivating your team to achieve and exceed their business and personal goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of Sales Management experience (preferably inside sales)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the industry or market (marketing for SMBs, CRM, SaaS, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment, preferably within a start-up
Why work at Signpost?
- We are an early stage company experiencing tremendous, sustained growth across 40 US metro markets
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commission structure, incredible benefits and series-C equity.
- The opportunity to work with an organization that truly helps people with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization
Back to top