Signpost is one of the nation's fastest growing startups with over 8,000 clients and growing! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, Inc., and The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!
With offices in the nation's fastest growing cities: New York, Austin, and Denver, Signpost hires only the best sales talent to launch our organization to the next level. Our unique company culture and 'never give up' mentality at Signpost has made work hard play hard a reality!
If you’re an experienced sales beast and looking for a place to take your sales career to the next level, believe in what you sell and want help small business we want you!
As a Sales Executive at Signpost, you’ll have a significant impact on the growth of our business through new customer acquisition, interaction with senior management and provide input on the sales process and product at Signpost.
- Articulate Signpost’s service, benefits, and processes to potential merchants through all outlets (phone, online, and in-person)
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Position yourself to understand the marketing needs of a small business
- Meet monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to Signpost’s senior executives
- Be able to contribute significantly to Signpost’s award winning team culture
What We Expect from You:
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Looking to grow within at our organization
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral (you’ll speak with a lot of potential customers as their personal Signpost “advisor”)
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethic
- Motivation to grow and win, individually and as part of a team (aka. Failure isn’t an option)
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Consistent use of product or service solutions.
- Log, track and maintains customer contact and contact records.
Working at Signpost:
- We were named one of the Best Companies to work for in 2015 by 'Denver Post Top Places to Work'
- Fast Promotion and Growth Track!
- We believe a healthy employee, is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Uncapped commission structure
- Stock options
Meet Some of Signpost's Employees
Director, National Sales
Brian's Sales Teams fight for the best interests and success of Signpost clients and sell Signpost's software services to small business owners in order to meet marketing needs.
Back to top