Signpost is growing! With our recent late stage financing we are adding talent across the entire organization!
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest-growing startups with over 8,000 clients and growing! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, Inc., and The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year! If you’re motivated to help small businesses succeed, come join us at Signpost.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Executive with the right personal drive, history of success, and student mindset to join our growing sales team. In this position you will, prospect, engage, demo, follow up, and close small business clients (1-5 locations).
- Primary responsibility is driving top line revenue through acquiring new small business clients (1-5 locations)
- Communicate our product mission and functionality to prospective customers
- Achieve & surpass monthly quota
- Prospect for new accounts and qualify prospects through cold calling
- Conduct discovery calls and run product demonstrations.
- Become an expert in Signpost's product and services.
- Help small businesses succeed!
Who you are:
- 4 year college degree
- 2+ years SaaS sales experience
- Located in (or willing to relocate to) Denver, Colorado
- Ability to work in an expanding and changing environment
- Strong verbal communication skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Coachable, self-motivated, competitive, persuasive, ethical, and a team player
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRMs preferred
- Knowledge of small business marketing and advertising preferred
Why Work for Us:
- Flexible time off (FTO)
- Best in class onboarding and training
- Clear promotion path & performance incentives
- Competitive benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Team building - Happy hours, team outings, rec sport leagues, and more
- Uncapped commission
- Stock Options
Signpost is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is championed. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require special accommodation, please be in touch to let us know.
Check us out at signpost.com
Back to top