Signpost is one of the nation's fastest growing startups with over 8,000 clients and growing! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, Inc., and The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!
With offices in the nation's fastest growing cities: New York, Austin, and Denver, Signpost hires only the best sales talent to launch our organization to the next level. Our unique company culture and 'never give up' mentality at Signpost creates a dynamic environment for anyone who is passionate about sales.
If you’re looking for a place with a high performing sales organization, have a passion for driving results, and want to help small businesses succeed then this is the place for you.
As a Sales Executive at Signpost, you’ll have a significant impact on the growth of our business through new customer acquisition, interaction with senior management and provide input on the sales process and product at Signpost.
- Articulate Signpost’s service, benefits, and processes to potential merchants through all outlets (phone, online, and in-person)
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Position yourself to understand the marketing needs of a small business
- Meet monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to Signpost’s Sales Managers.
- Be able to contribute significantly to Signpost’s award winning team culture
What We Expect from You:
- 1-4 years of sales experience
- Looking to grow within at our organization
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral (you’ll speak with a lot of potential customers as their personal Signpost “advisor”)
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethic.
- Motivation to grow and drive results, individually and as part of a team.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Delivering product solutions to meet merchant needs.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM solutions is a plus.
Working at Signpost:
- We believe a healthy employee, is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Uncapped commission structure
- Stock options
- Flexible Time-Off Policy
- Commuter Benefit
- Monthly lunches, happy hours, and team building activities
- Creative office space with snacks and perks.
Meet Some of Signpost's Employees
Sarah translates technical specifications from product data into smart and simplified automated marketing systems, helping small business owners connect and communicate with consumers.
Back to top