Sales Development Representative (Entry-Level)
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest growing startups with over 8,000 clients and growing! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, Inc., and The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!
With offices in the nation's fastest growing cities: New York, Austin, and Denver, Signpost hires only the best sales talent to launch our organization to the next level. Our unique company culture and 'never give up' mentality at Signpost has made work hard play hard a reality! If you’re looking for a place to start your sales career, have a passion for winning, and want to help small businesses then we want to hear from you!
As a Sales Development Representative at Signpost, you’ll have a significant impact on the growth of our business through new customer acquisition, interaction with senior management and providing input on the sales process and product at Signpost.
- Come in every day with a 'ready to win'mentality!
- Develop and cultivate company-provided leads through the sales cycle
- Articulate Signpost’s service, benefits, and processes to potential merchants from all industries.
- Position yourself to understand the marketing needs of a small business
- Meet monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to Signpost’s senior executives
- Be able to contribute significantly to Signpost’s winning team culture.
What We Expect from You:
- 0-2 years of sales or marketing related experience
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral (you’ll speak with a lot of potential customers as their personal Signpost “advisor”)
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethic
- Motivation to grow and win, individually and as part of a team
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Consistent use of product or service solutions.
- Log, track and maintains customer contact and contact records.
Working at Signpost:
- We were named one of the 'Best Companies to Work for in New York' by Crain's
- We believe a healthy employee, is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Uncapped commission structure and stock options
- Pre-tax commuter and 401k contribution benefits
- 15 days PTO
- We also realize the importance of monthly lunches, happy hours, and team building activities
- Top performers have the chance to win weekly and monthly prizes including TV’s, gift cards and cash
- Every year, the top 10% of sales reps are invited on a 4 day all expenses paid vacation!
- Upbeat office space with bagel Tuesdays, a stocked kitchen, a kegerator, and a ping pong table in the heart of Chelsea.
If you're a bold, financially hungry self-starter who has a passion for fighting for small businesses, making an impact, and cheering (literally cheering) when your team succeeds - we want to hear from you!
Back to top