National Sales Executive (New York, NY)
As a National Sales Executive at Signpost, you will be working with one of the biggest revenue drivers for the company - individual franchisees, manufacturers, and associations. Your success will be laying the foundation to develop Preferred Vendor relationships on a national level.
There are about 2,600 franchise brands in the United States and we are confident that Signpost can address the needs of hundreds of thousands of the franchisees within those brands. We’re focusing on helping not just one, but multiple industries. You can expect to be an expert in prospecting, building long-term relationships, and closing business.
- As part of your training process, you’ll become an expert in our full sales process - cold calling, to demoing, to closing business.
- Working closely with a Sales Development Representative to build rapport with prospects
- Demonstrate product and its value through online webinars
- Position yourself to understand and build upon the marketing needs of franchises, manufacturers, and associations
- Prospecting to find new potential clients, identify clients’ needs and propose effective sales strategies via phone
- Effectively maintain pipelines and prospects using Salesforce
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Be able to contribute significantly to Signpost’s award winning team culture. We work hard and we play hard!
What We Expect From You:
- 1-3+ years previous full-cycle inside sales experience
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, with a proven track record of closing business over the phone
- Follow a transactional sale model with a 2-4 call close
- Ability to build relationships quickly to leverage referrals within national brands
- Able to thrive in an ever-changing, fast paced environment
- A competitive, outgoing team player who will do what it takes to win
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Working at Signpost:
- Named one of the 'Best Companies to Work for in New York' by Crain's
- Ranked in Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
- We believe a healthy employee, is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Quick growth & income potential (uncapped commissions!!)
- Stock options
- Pre-tax commuter and 401k contribution benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Happy hours, quarterly events and team building activities
- Top performers have the chance to win weekly and monthly prizes including TV’s, gift cards and cash
- Every year, the top 10% of sales reps are invited on a 4 day all expenses paid vacation!
- Upbeat office space with bagel Tuesdays, a stocked kitchen, a kegerator, and ping pong table in the heart of downtown
Meet Some of Signpost's Employees
Sarah translates technical specifications from product data into smart and simplified automated marketing systems, helping small business owners connect and communicate with consumers.
Back to top