Enterprise Sales Executive
As a Signpost Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be responsible for pursuing new opportunities with large companies that have 25+ locations. You must have the ability to sell into all levels of an organization, focusing on VP-level and C-level executives. Since this is a new position at Signpost, you must be a problem-solver, a self-starter who can move the ball forward with little guidance and a partner with the Product team to identify unmet customer needs. This role will have significant exposure to Signpost’s executive team, reporting directly to the VP of Enterprise Sales.
- Drive new business within the Enterprise market for companies with 25+ locations
- Identify product gaps and unmet customer needs and help the Product team prioritize Enterprise roadmap
- Create compelling sales collateral and presentations with help from marketing
- Host online presentations and product demos, as well as face-to-face meetings when necessary
- Provide prompt follow-up to all queries and properly document and track results.
- Build, maintain and develop knowledge to become an expert on our product.
- Utilize Salesforce to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and account, and effectively manage your opportunities by identifying and engaging the appropriate stakeholders.
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years quota achieving sales success, preferably in enterprise software, platform and/or marketing/media technology sales.
- Ideally, you will have proven experience in consultative selling into a matrixed environment including senior management clients
- Ideally 3+ years experience at high growth SaaS company preferred and expertise in CRM application is a plus
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for your decisions
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce.com a plus
- Customer focused mentality and a winning attitude
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Working at Signpost:
- We were named one of the 'Best Companies to Work for in New York' by Crain's
- We believe a healthy employee, is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- A new laptop, uncapped commission structure and stock options
- Pre-tax commuter and 401k contribution benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly lunches, happy hours, and team building activities
- Top performers have the chance to win weekly and monthly prizes including TV’s, gift cards and cash
- Every year, the top 10% of sales reps are invited on a 4 day all expenses paid vacation!
- Upbeat office space with bagel Tuesdays, a stocked kitchen, a kegerator, and ping pong table in the heart of Chelsea
If this sounds like your kind of opportunity - we want to hear from you!
Back to top