Director of Talent Acquisition
Signpost is cloud-based marketing software that gives local businesses the power to effortlessly build and manage customer relationships. Our software builds customer profiles by capturing every email, call and credit card transaction. Signpost’s automated marketing engine then uses this data to drive new customer conversion and loyalty, reviews and referrals from existing customers. We empower local businesses by delivering measurable results while saving valuable time.
Named one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Signpost is backed by Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView Venture Partners, Scout Ventures and a group of angel investors including Jason Calacanis, Thomas Lehrman, and Jack Herrick. The company is headquartered in New York City with locations in Austin and Denver. Learn more at www.signpost.com.
The Director of Talent Acquisition will work closely with leadership and managers to create, implement and manage a best-in-class search process to deliver top talent to Signpost. Managing a team of five recruiters, the Director will be responsible for developing the candidate experience through all parts of the search lifecycle including candidate identification, outreach, engagement, evaluation, presentation and closing for all talent at Signpost.
- Manage, influence and establish controls to ensure overall hiring objectives are consistently achieved.
- Prioritize resources and manage recruiting team to achieve hiring targets and optimize the candidate experience.
- Comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Iterative, with a roll up your sleeves mentality, and able to adapt easily as you help set up processes and frameworks for Signpost to grow.
- Interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers and drive change.
- Communicate all critical dimensions of hiring plans and achievements, including status updates, progress and gaps, to leadership while effectively solving problems with them.
- Actively recruit for leadership and senior level technical talent for Signpost.
- 5-8 years of talent acquisition experience in a high-growth, high-volume setting including 1+ years experience managing a growing recruiting team
- Proven experience developing hiring process for an organization or business unit, and consistent achievement of hiring goals
- Hands-on, ability to effectively problem solve and collaborate to get things done
- Metrics and insights driven to affect change within recruiting team
- Technical, leadership and sales recruiting experience
Meet Some of Signpost's Employees
Sarah translates technical specifications from product data into smart and simplified automated marketing systems, helping small business owners connect and communicate with consumers.
Back to top