Signpost is disrupting martech with A.I. - her name is Mia. She builds customer profiles by capturing every email, call and credit card transaction then turns prospects into promoters for local businesses, large and small. We empower businesses by delivering measurable results while saving valuable time.
Named one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Signpost is backed by Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView Venture Partners, Scout Ventures and a group of angel investors including Jason Calacanis, Thomas Lehrman, and Jack Herrick. The company is headquartered in New York City with locations in Austin and Denver. Learn more at www.signpost.com.
Signpost is looking for a Channel Manager to join our sales team. The Channel Manager is a player/coach role that is responsible for maintaining, and expanding relationships with channel partners and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives for the Channel team. The Channel Manager reports to the SVP of Revenue.
- Lead team of 4 Channel reps and 2 SDR’s
- As IC establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Build relationships with new Agency, SI, Resellers and partner prospects with Enterprise account portfolio. Enterprise Agency Experience is the #1 requirement
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sell through partner organizations to end-users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-users needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners
What we expect from you:
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated partner account as well as for the team
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability
- Maintain high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
Qualifications for success:
- 4 year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 10 years of Agency/Channel sales experience in B2B sales environment
Meet Some of Signpost's Employees
Sarah translates technical specifications from product data into smart and simplified automated marketing systems, helping small business owners connect and communicate with consumers.
Back to top