Business Operations & Database Manager
Business Operations and Database Manager
Signpost is disrupting martech with AI-her name is Mia. She turns prospects into promoters for local businesses, large and small. This is an ideal environment for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who’s comfortable working with large data sets, turning insights into actions, and working across several teams to translate strategies into scalable processes.
The Business Operations and Database Manager will help identify and segment leads and prospects across a range of sources and translate them into account-based marketing and sales tactics. Reporting to and working closely with the Sr. Director of Sales & Marketing Operations, this role will have hands-on involvement with managing an entire go-to market lifecycle.
Named one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Signpost is backed by Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView Venture Partners, Scout Ventures and a group of angel investors including Jason Calacanis. The company is headquartered in New York City with locations in Austin and Denver. Learn more at www.signpost.com.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Tech and Operations teams to drive account-based marketing and sales strategies for up-market and enterprise opportunities
- Determine how the entire go-to market campaign lifecycle will operate - this includes:
- Data acquisition, sizing, and segmentation
- Lead management and routing across our databases and production environments
- Multi-channel campaign deployment and outreach
- Leveraging data and technology to optimize and scale efforts
- Working with analysts to automate funnel and performance measurement reporting and establish data capture/metric alignment
- Work within the ops org to identify opportunities, coordinate priorities and efforts, develop go-forward plans, and translate recommendations into results
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in operations, analytics, consulting, and/or sales and marketing support
- Is a systems thinker with excellent, pro-active communication skills: excels at developing, implementing, scaling and maintaining efficient systems and processes
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty and continuously troubleshoot and refine
- SQL experience a must - needs to be comfortable querying and segmenting large data sets
- Experience with relevant sales/marketing tech and BI tools like Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau and Five9 ideal
Meet Some of Signpost's Employees
Sarah translates technical specifications from product data into smart and simplified automated marketing systems, helping small business owners connect and communicate with consumers.
Back to top