Business Development Representative (Enterprise)
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest growing startups with over 8,000 clients and growing! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, Inc., and The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!
As an Enterprise Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be responsible for creating the utmost interest in Signpost’s largest prospective clients through qualifying and scheduling qualified demos with key logos. Upon success, Signpost offers the opportunity to move up aggressively into a sales closing role.
We are looking for a Enterprise BDR able to form relationships to qualify buying interest, understand size and shape of potential accounts, and distribute them to our Enterprise Account Executives.You will directly report to our Vice President of Enterprise Sales. If you’re a driven, self starter, who wants to join a quickly growing team and play a critical role in it’s success - we want to hear from you!
- Contact prospects via telephone and e-mail daily
- Manage and qualify inbound lead traffic
- Complete due diligence on prospective clients
- Research prospective clients and verticals
- Be a brand champion and educate prospective clients on Signpost
- Undergraduate degree from a 4-year university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience conversing with C-Level executives
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing
- Experience selling SaaS products
- Salesforce.com and Google Apps (preferred)
What We Expect from You:
- Hungry and driven to make an impact
- Very organized and detailed oriented
- Have a track record of over-achieving goals
- Possess 1+ years of trained inside sales experience
- Want to win individually and as a team
- Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Listen and get clarification, respond well to questions
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
Working at Signpost:
- Ranked in Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
- We believe a healthy employee, is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Pre-tax commuter and 401k contribution benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Monthly lunches, happy hours, and team building activities
- Upbeat office space with bagel Tuesdays, a stocked kitchen, a kegerator, and ping pong table in the heart of downtown!
Back to top