Sales Development Representative
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest growing startups with over 8,000 clients and growing! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, Inc., and The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!
With offices in the nation's fastest growing cities: New York, Austin, and Denver, Signpost hires only the best sales talent to launch our organization to the next level. Our unique company culture and 'never give up' mentality at Signpost creates a dynamic environment for anyone who is passionate about sales.
Our unique company culture and 'never give up' mentality at Signpost creates a dynamic environment for anyone who is passionate about sales. If you’re looking for a place with a high performing sales organization, have a passion for driving results and want to help small businesses succeed then this is the place for you.
As a Sales Development Representative at Signpost, you’ll have a significant impact on the growth of our business through new customer acquisition, interaction with our leadership team and scaling customer pipelines to meet our growth plans.
- You enjoy cold calling and building relationships with customers.
- Working closely with our Sales Executives to generate and qualify leads.
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies.
- Position yourself to understand the marketing needs of a small business.
- Meet monthly sales targets according to sales plan.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to Signposts Sales Managers.
- Be able to contribute significantly to Signpost’s award winning team culture.
What We Expect from You:
- You are a professional, sales driven individual.
- 1-3 years of sales or marketing related experience.
- You work well with others and can thrive in a fast pace team environment.
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral (you’ll speaking with a lot of potential customers as their personal Signpost “advisor”).
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and collaborative work ethic.
- Motivated to be part of a high-velocity sales organization.
Working at Signpost:
- Named 2015 & 2016 "Top 100 Startups to Watch" by Built In Colorado
- We believe a healthy employee, is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Uncapped commission structure
- Stock options
- Flexible Time Off-Policy
- Commuter Benefit
- Monthly lunches, happy hours, and team building activities
- Creative office space with snacks and perks.
Meet Some of Signpost's Employees
Sarah translates technical specifications from product data into smart and simplified automated marketing systems, helping small business owners connect and communicate with consumers.
Back to top