Agency Sales Executive
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest growing startups with over 8,000 clients and growing! We have been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, Inc., and The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!
With offices in the nation's fastest growing cities: New York, Austin, and Denver, Signpost hires only the best sales talent to launch our organization to the next level. Our unique company culture and 'never give up' mentality at Signpost has made work hard play hard a reality!
As an Agency Sales Executive at Signpost, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of our business. We’re a growth stage start-up with a competitive team. You will interact with senior management and provide input on the sales process and product at Signpost. This is a huge opportunity to join an exciting startup at an early stage with potential for exponential growth and great financial reward. We have a spectacular and unique culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Quarterback a book of business made up of motivated agency partners
- Work closely with our BDR prospecting team to demo, close and manage agency relationships
- Become an expert in Signpost’s B2C CRM solution for agency partners and their SMB clients
- Effectively communicate how Signpost’s product complements existing agency solutions
- Identify clients’ needs and propose effective sales strategies via phone and email
- Manage an ongoing revenue quota for agency partners, working with decision makers directly
- Work effectively with partner success team to ensure agency partner satisfaction and enablement
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-4+ years previous full-cycle sales experience (agency or sales to agency experience preferred)
- Experience in digital advertising or relevant business development functions
- Comfortable conducting needs analysis, building rapport, and closing sales over the phone
- Follow a relationship sales model with expectations for a short sales cycle
- Ability to build and maintain relationships to leverage referrals
- Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data
- A competitive, outgoing team player who will do what it takes to win
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
Working at Signpost:
- Named one of the 'Best Companies to Work for in New York' by Crain's
- Ranked in Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
- We believe a healthy employee, is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Quick growth & income potential (uncapped commissions!!)
- Stock options
- Pre-tax commuter and 401k contribution benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Happy hours, quarterly events and team building activities
- Top performers have the chance to win weekly and monthly prizes including TV’s, gift cards and cash
- Every year, the top 10% of sales reps are invited on a 4 day all expenses paid vacation!
- Upbeat office space with bagel Tuesdays, a stocked kitchen, a kegerator, and ping pong table in the heart of downtown
Meet Some of Signpost's Employees
Sarah translates technical specifications from product data into smart and simplified automated marketing systems, helping small business owners connect and communicate with consumers.
Back to top