Sr Risk Product Manager
We are looking for technically savvy Product Management talent with a proven experience building Fraud Detection/Risk solutions.
As Senior Risk Product Manager at Signifyd, you will be responsible for steering the roadmap and prioritization for Signifyd risk decisioning capabilities stack (data, infrastructure, applications) by taking into account incoming fraud signals, risk operations, business priorities and data insights and owning the related projects from inception through execution and reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Closely collaborating with leadership, data analysts, engineers, sales and operations teams to develop a clear, prioritized Risk Product roadmap
- Clearly defining product proposition built on solid data insights
- Articulating product needs in technical requirement documents
- Working with Engineering to scope the effort required for a project
- Collaborating with Engineering throughout implementation and releases and managing requirement prioritization during project implementation
- Closely monitoring performance of Risk solutions in production
- Evaluating latest fraud trends and mapping them to data and infrastructure needs
- Maintaining advanced knowledge of trends in fraud detection and risk management
Requirements for position:
- 5+ years of product management
- 3+ years of product management in Risk/Fraud Detection field
- Experience working with Rules Engine or Risk Tools is a big plus
- Experience working with 3rd party data providers is a big plus
- SQL and data analysis skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to work on routine tasks both independently and with the team
- Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas
Who We Are
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Sr. Director of Customer Success
Stacy manages the Customer Support Team, which includes employees focused on support, ongoing account management, fraud analysis, and integration engineering—essentially every post-sale interaction with clients.
Back to top