Risk Operations Manager
The Risk Operations Manager will develop, coach, mentor, and supervise a team of Risk Operations agents. This team of agents are responsible for manual reviews of transactions the modeling software deemed candidates for additional vetting and contextual considerations.
Additionally, the Risk Operations Manager is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of escalations and dispute resolution. In addition, the Risk Operations Manager will analyze and measure the performance, accuracy, and efficiencies of the staff, as well as manage scheduling and allocation of available staff to meet queue management needs.
- Perform staffing analysis and projections for staffing needs as we onboard new clients
- Interview and hire Risk Operations agents to ensure the team is fully staffed
- Monitor team members’ attendance and performance to ensure adherence to individual schedules and assignments, and measure to performance standards
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures
- Perform weekly quality assurance monitoring
- Prepare and conduct monthly performance evaluations for your team
- B.S Computer Science, Statistics, or Criminal Justice, or equivalent job experience
- 3-5 years of experience of prior operations management experience, preferably in financial services
- Extensive knowledge of financial services fraud and risk within the payments channel
- History with managing offshore and outsourced teams
- Flexibility to adapt well to change
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Ability to work off-hours; travel may be required
- Fraud Certifications a plus
Who We Are
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Sr. Director of Customer Success
Stacy manages the Customer Support Team, which includes employees focused on support, ongoing account management, fraud analysis, and integration engineering—essentially every post-sale interaction with clients.
Back to top