We are looking for a stellar Product Manager with a strong passion for the e-Commerce/Fintech industry, machine learning and big data.The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. If you are a highly creative independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to work with some of the most creative people in the valley and make a big impact at the same time, this is the right place for you.
- Understand and analyze user needs, and conduct research on markets and competitors.
- Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Work closely with Engineering and User Experience to define the roadmap for the product and take it forward.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Experience developing products from concept to launch.
- MS, MBA or PhD.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with UI design and related technologies.
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Sr. Director of Customer Success
Stacy manages the Customer Support Team, which includes employees focused on support, ongoing account management, fraud analysis, and integration engineering—essentially every post-sale interaction with clients.
Back to top