Manager of Implementations
As Manager of the Implementations Services team, you are responsible for the successful onboarding of Signifyd's Enterprise customers. You will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to employ Signifyd’s Implementation Methodology and ensure timely integrations with high client NPS/CSAT scores. As the client’s first Customer Success touch point, your team will play a crucial role in ensuring a world-class onboarding experience.
- Lead a team of Implementation Managers to work with new Signifyd customers to provide onboarding, integration, and training to ensure long term customer success
- Own timely delivery of key client integration milestones and success criteria
- Collaborate with internal Signifyd teams to swiftly escalate and resolve any integration roadblocks
- Communicate integration status to key client stakeholders and document progress toward milestones
- Document best practices and customer testimonials to continually enhance the implementation process
- Embody Signifyd values and serve as a role model for team members
- Measure and achieve CSAT expectations for assigned customer implementations
Requirements for position:
- 5+ years of technical experience e.g., implementing SaaS solutions, Technical Account Management etc.
- 2+ years of management experience in a customer success or services function
- 2+ years of experience in Professional Services/Consulting/Business Development
- Experience working with Enterprise customers
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style, along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Passion for e-commerce and new technology
- Background on payment, fraud space, data science is a big plus
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Working on the back-end, Nely creates the foundations for the UX that Signifyd’s customers interact with, in addition to the database, creating a system that’s intuitive and adaptable for the future.
Back to top