Head of Product Management
As Head of Product Management at Signifyd, you will be responsible for driving the product roadmap & related initiatives from inception through execution. You will oversee the PM team as well as collaborate closely with UX designers, engineers, data scientists, analysts, marketers and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading our product management organization
- Working with internal stakeholders to devise a forward-looking product strategy for a dedicated product area. Build, drive and manage a product roadmap against that strategy.
- Owning delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Defining, documenting, and communicating objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with engineers and designers
- Communicate development status to other stakeholders and document progress toward milestones
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives
Requirements for position:
- Experience leading a product management organization within a startup or B2B organization
- Experience in planning and executing product releases
- An entrepreneurial work style - you're a self-starter
- Ability to work well with designers and engineers
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style and excellent organizational skills
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication abilities
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Passion for e-commerce and new technology
- Experience in product management for complex software systems and/or machine learning products
- Background in payments, fraud, and/or data science is a big plus
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Working on the back-end, Nely creates the foundations for the UX that Signifyd’s customers interact with, in addition to the database, creating a system that’s intuitive and adaptable for the future.
Back to top