Signifyd is seeking talented creatives to work with our marketing team on a freelance basis. We are seeking mid-level designers to work between 10-20 hours a week for 3-6+ months, with the possibility of extension/more hours based on fit, contributions and business needs. This person should be able to come into our San Jose HQ on occasion for handoff meetings and brainstorming sessions, but generally can work remotely.
You'll work within a B2B in-house creative department to:
– Conceptualize, design, present and execute modern, sophisticated design for emails and newsletters (campaigns, designing templates and layout, including HTML), display ads, banners, landing pages, but also possibility for brochures, flyers and print marketing and sales collateral, events, and sales decks.
– Ensure brand consistency on all design projects across multiple marketing channels.
– Deliver finalized, full fidelity design comps for implementation.
– 3 to 4 years’ experience in web, digital, email, print and/or traditional advertising
– Solid proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, color
– Effectively communicating design visions through sketches and mockups/prototypes
– Handling multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
– Positive attitude, easygoing personality, great work ethic, amazing communication skills
Nice to have:
– HTML, CSS
– Marketo experience for generating campaigns
– Experience with B2B, and more specifically e-commerce
– Illustration, icon design
** Must have a portfolio of relevant visual design samples to be considered for this position **
Who We Are
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Working on the back-end, Nely creates the foundations for the UX that Signifyd’s customers interact with, in addition to the database, creating a system that’s intuitive and adaptable for the future.
Back to top