Director of Sales Operations
Signifyd is seeking its first-ever Director of Sales Operations to help us scale our high-growth, high potential sales organization. We are: a Series-C startup that has a proven machine-learning product and a massive market (e-commerce retailers) that we will continue to mine for explosive revenue growth. You are: a proven Sales Ops leader, relentless at bringing order to chaos, passionate about building and executing business strategy to completion, with the ability to define strategies that optimize operations and drive achievement of aggressive revenue goals and a desire to truly own myriad Sales Ops matters ranging from quotas and comp plans, sales process and automation, forecasting, performance, reporting, and sales readiness (to name a few).
- Define and optimize our sales process as we continue to scale and specialize roles
- Support and lead the assignment of quotas
- Own and hold the sales team accountable to activity, pipe generation, and bookings targets
- Work closely with sales management to analyze sales process to identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Provide input to senior leadership in development and administration of sales compensation programs
- Oversee deal processing and customer entitlements
- Build the sales strategy and operations engine to fuel sales productivity and meet growth targets
- Minimum 7+ years managing SaaS sales projects from systems integration, sales and business operations to acquisition integration.
- Experience at both large companies and startups highly desired
- Sales compensation plan design and implementation and quota-setting for multiple sales roles
- Forecast cadence and hygiene
- Experience creating pipeline/bookings targets, and forecasting/reporting on actual attainment
- Sophisticated understanding of sales performance metrics and KPIs
- Cloud/SaaS sales experience
- Big Data, Business Intelligence, and predictive/embedded analytics knowledge
- Systems integration within Salesforce
- Business process development and flow
- Acquisition and integration projects
- Systems projects
- Deal desk - deal structure/quote to cash/bookings/revenue recognition
- Bachelor’s degree required
Who We Are
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Sr. Director of Customer Success
Stacy manages the Customer Support Team, which includes employees focused on support, ongoing account management, fraud analysis, and integration engineering—essentially every post-sale interaction with clients.
Back to top