Data Operations Lead Engineer
The Data Operations Lead Engineer will play a key role in maintaining the BizOps data warehouse. You will work closely with the VP of Operations to implement automation of process improvements across various departments and functions.
You will be involved in the data needs for the Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Model departments. You will need to create and maintain ETLs between various databases and tools such as Salesforce, Kayako, and our production environment using endpoints and APIs, leveraging ETL tools and Python.
You will create, maintain, and standardize ETL processes with best practices such as self-correcting ETLs, logs, monitoring dashboards, adding metadata to ETLs so triggers are sent to respective ETL owners, etc.
You will need to understand data architecture, create tables, determine how tables should relate to other tables/process, proper indexing, etc.
Additionally you will have projects to pump data into other sources based on triggers to Salesforce, production APIs, etc. You must be proficient in SQL, beyond entry level joins, to create ETLs based on efficient queries that do not burden the cluster.
- Manage ETLs and data pipeline into Redshift
- Ensure data integrity across data sources
- Revise and automate processes and procedures
- Maintain data warehouse (Redshift)
- 8+ years experience with operations and processes/procedures/best practices in ETLs and data reconciliation
- Highly proficient in SQL
- Highly proficient with ETL tools and processes (Alteryx, Pentaho Kettle, etc.)
- Proficient with Redshift
- Proficient with Salesforce, admin background in Salesforce a plus
- Proficient with Macs
- Proficient in Python
- Proficient with REST APIs
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Working on the back-end, Nely creates the foundations for the UX that Signifyd’s customers interact with, in addition to the database, creating a system that’s intuitive and adaptable for the future.
Back to top