Customer Support Specialist
Do you enjoy solving problems and helping people? Want to join a Fun! Start-up that will give you industry training, cutting edge technology and assisting world-class customers? Join the Signifyd Customer Success team!
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be instrumental to the success of Signifyd as a whole. If you are not already you will become an integration, onboarding and support specialist, as well as a fraud-fighting expert in no time.
In this role, you will learn the ins-and-outs of Signifyd’s technology and how it integrates with some of the world’s top eCommerce platforms. You will partner directly with Signifyd’s customers to resolve unique inquires and technical issues. If you are a natural born troubleshooter, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and can exhibit creativity and thoughtfulness in your responses to customers, you will excel in this position.
- Respond to customers’ inbound inquiries via email, chat and phone
- Help and walk customers through the integration and onboarding process
- Escalate unresolved customer issues to appropriate teams
- Research and troubleshoot customer inquiries using the appropriate technology
- Perform in-depth analysis of customers usage of Signifyd via internal tools
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years of customer contact experience in either high-tech retail, sales, financial SaaS industry, or in call center environment
- 1 year frequent (e.g., daily) communications with clients via telephone, email and/or face-to-face
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Problem Solve
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills over phone and email
- High School diploma or equivalent
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Preferred 2 years' experience within a financial service industry or call center environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work partial weekends preferred.
- Ability to work some holiday shifts required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, social orientation, nor on the basis of disability.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Sr. Director of Customer Success
Stacy manages the Customer Support Team, which includes employees focused on support, ongoing account management, fraud analysis, and integration engineering—essentially every post-sale interaction with clients.
Back to top