Customer Success Operations Manager
Signifyd is seeking a passionate, analytical and driven ops expert to build out our CS Ops function from the ground up. As Manager of the CS Ops team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the various arms of the CS organization - including professional services, client services and support - have the tools needed to do their job and are operating at peak effectiveness and efficiency. This is a tremendous opportunity to shape the way our growing CS organization operates, as you and your team will play a crucial role in ensuring cross-functional (at all levels of management) customer success visibility and accountability.
- Drive the effective forecasting and reporting of past results on key customer success measures (adoption, renewals, upsells, customer satisfaction, advocacy, etc.)
- Develop systems to track and analyze leading indicators of renewals and upsell
- Detect early signals of at-risk accounts, design systematized CS playbooks and provide path to escalation
- Build cross-functional processes (visibility and accountability) that help meet renewal and upsell targets, and drive their successful adoption
- Coordinate 1:many communication outreach efforts (e.g. NPS, Product update/enhancement notifications, etc.)
- Develop processes for identifying top customer candidates for upsell
- Lead CS resource forecasting and assignment for Implementation Managers and CSMs
- Work with CS leadership team to develop and administer team performance assessment criteria/bonus model
- CS team enablement, including materials, data and coordination of training to help the team work more effectively
- Implement and manage software that facilitates CS activities
- Embody Signifyd values and serve as a role model for team members
Requirements for position:
- 5+ years of customer success or service experience with SaaS solutions
- 3+ years experience with Tableau or comparable BI Tool
- 2+ years of people management experience in a customer success or services function
- Deep expertise in Salesforce, CS Management and support CRM software
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style, along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity and change in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Passion for e-commerce and new technology
- Background in payments, fraud space, and/or data science is a big plus
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Working on the back-end, Nely creates the foundations for the UX that Signifyd’s customers interact with, in addition to the database, creating a system that’s intuitive and adaptable for the future.
Back to top