Customer Success Analyst
As a Customer Success Analyst at Signifyd, you will work on projects for some of our most important customers. You will have opportunities to assist with multiple assignments, ranging from design/implementation of the Signifyd technology platform to managing customer account post-implementation.
- Work with senior members of the Customer Success team to onboard new clients and manage existing customer accounts
- Use Signifyd knowledge to configure the platform based on client requirements
- Collaborate with client teams to actively address system-related queries
- Support client meetings by leveraging knowledge of the Signifyd technology platform
- Collaborate with internal Signifyd stakeholders to drive resolution of client queries
Requirements for position:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a client-facing role
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Passion for e-commerce and new technology
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and other querying languages is a plus
- Background in payment, fraud space, data science is a big plus
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Working on the back-end, Nely creates the foundations for the UX that Signifyd’s customers interact with, in addition to the database, creating a system that’s intuitive and adaptable for the future.
Back to top