Client Services Manager
As a Client Services Manager (CSM), you are responsible for the on-going success of a portfolio of Signifyd customers. You will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to ensure alignment with customer objectives. As a trusted business advisor for your assigned customers, you will play a crucial role in engaging with your customers to ensure optimal platform usage, track key success metrics/outcomes, and conduct periodic account reviews.
- Oversee the customer lifecycle to proactively drive adoption and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention of a portfolio of assigned clients
- Leverage knowledge of the Signifyd platform to advise on best practices around product usage with end users
- Develop collateral and conduct periodic account reviews with client executive teams
- Ensure swift resolution of account issues, by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams, as needed
- Provide executive oversight and client communication
- Work closely with Marketing to identify successful customers and turn them into advocates
- Partner with Sales to help ensure renewals and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully.
- Embody Signifyd values and serve as a role model for team members
Requirements for position:
- 5+ years of Customer Success Management and/or Account Management
- Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Passion for e-commerce and new technology
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and other querying languages is a plus
- Background on payment, fraud space, data science is a big plus
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Working on the back-end, Nely creates the foundations for the UX that Signifyd’s customers interact with, in addition to the database, creating a system that’s intuitive and adaptable for the future.
Back to top