Chargebacks & Claims Analyst (Contract)
Signifyd is looking for a Chargebacks & Claims Analyst (Contract) to join our Risk Operations team. In this position, your work will help us minimize losses, maximize revenue and mitigate fraud risk for our customers. You will be working with various processors and financial institutions and will be analyzing chargeback cases while using your awesome skills in research and investigation to recover funds. This is a high-impact role that offers tremendous opportunities for growth and learning.
Do you have a strong will to constantly learn new things and always improve? Are you well-versed with the payments world (especially in CNP environment) as well as with card network regulations? Do you have a solid background in disputes and chargebacks from various online payment processors and financial institutions? If so, then Signifyd is the place for you.
- Review claim requirements submitted by customers and determine eligibility for fraud chargeback coverage
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers regarding fraud coverage, requirements, claim status and other support-related inquiries
- Apply risk management policies and procedures to help manage and minimize losses
- Maintain strong working knowledge of card network processing and regulations
- Create ad hoc reports to both internal and external customers
- At least 2 years experience in chargebacks management in e-commerce or payments industry
- Strong relationship and communication skills to ensure proper customer interaction
- Analytical, quantitative mindset with a keen attention to detail
- Must possess a high level of computer skills to effectively use multiple systems
- Ability to work on routine tasks both independently and with the team
- Willingness to adapt to a constantly changing, customer-driven work environment
- Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas
- Knowledge of card networks’ Operating Regulations
- Experience in e-commerce and payment platforms
- Local candidates only
- This is a contract position.
- Excel expert
- SQL familiarity
Who We Are
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Sr. Director of Customer Success
Stacy manages the Customer Support Team, which includes employees focused on support, ongoing account management, fraud analysis, and integration engineering—essentially every post-sale interaction with clients.
Back to top