Chargeback & Claims Manager
Claims and Chargebacks Manager
The Claims and Chargebacks Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the chargeback claim program. The role is primarily responsible for ensuring compliance with company reimbursement policies in accordance with card association regulations, but is also responsible for business process efficiency and improvements and reducing losses for Signifyd.
Do you have a strong will to constantly learn new things and always improve? Are you well-versed with the payments world (especially in CNP environment) as well as with card network regulations? Do you have a solid background in disputes and chargebacks from various online payment processors and financial institutions? If so, then Signifyd is the place for you.
- Manage chargeback claims, processes, improve on current procedures, establish new policies and ensure compliance of client claims with company requirements and card association regulations
- Identify gaps in existing processes and policies and optimize
- By taking deep dives into business processes, policies, workflows, tools and systems, gather and document business needs and requirements
- Manage projects to improve on current tools, product and processes. Manage deliveries and bring projects to completion
- Apply industry knowledge to educate staff, customers on chargeback regulations, issues through developing and working with cross-functional teams to maintain chargeback processes and procedures and Chargeback Help Center content
- Assist in client audits, reconcile claims with payouts, research and analyze discrepancies, resolve open issues
- Assist in internal audits and financial reconciliations with chargeback reimbursements/losses
- Finance degree or equivalent job experience
- 3-5 years of experience of prior operations management experience
- Flexibility to adapt well to change
- People management experience
- Knowledge about chargeback processes and regulations
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
Who We Are
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Meet Some of Signifyd's Employees
Sr. Director of Customer Success
Stacy manages the Customer Support Team, which includes employees focused on support, ongoing account management, fraud analysis, and integration engineering—essentially every post-sale interaction with clients.
Back to top