US Supply Chain Excellence Manager
- Somerset, NJ
We are Signify, formerly Philips Lighting.
We're the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!
Working as a Supply Chain Excellence Manager at Signify is dynamic. Y ou ' ll be driving Supply Chain Excellence and Continuous Improvement projects throughout the organization. We 'r e greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
We're looking for a Supply Chain Excellence Manager who ' ll be responsible for d efining and leading supply chain strategy engineering, process optimization, policy development, support deployment and implementation.
You'll be part of the Signify US Supply Chain Team and its responsibilities are f acilitating & driving result enhancement projects, managing BBS dashboard & reporting, and defining metric improvement strategies so Lean process excellence must be in your DNA.
- Develop & deploy supply chain strategy and policy, standard process
- Support US organization in the development of SC strategy and policies, embracing Global strategies, and deploy Signify standard process & system initiatives and tools
- Advocate US supply chain requirements and influence strategies on a regional and global level
- Investigate, define and implement new capabilities and processes through strong project management approach
- Act as change agents within Supply Chain operations by transforming strategic objectives into programs and projects, with a positive attitude
- Design, implement, and steward consistent business processes for Demand Plan, Finished Goods Plan, Warehousing, Distribution. Adopt and deploy process standards and ensures revisions controls are established & maintained in a repository.
- Drive process improvement and standardization. Build capability & competency across US SCM team, facilitate cross learning & best practice sharing sessions.
- Identify and lead continuous process improvement initiatives
- Facilitate yearly Hoshin program, define improvement program, make sure mid-long team road map is inline with Market/business needs
- Maintain a portfolio of US SC improvement projects, drive prioritization, Perform program/project reviews and captures value generation.
- Facilitate performance reporting & review, lead operational performance improvement
- Drive US Supply Chain performance, own management reporting & review .
- Define and adopt established standard: PDCA approach, 4C template with 5 whys, problem solving card to drive root cause analysis for lagging KPIs. Collect & consolidate team input.
- Track actual to plan progress, secure execution quality, manage escalation till actions closure
- Provide visibility, data mining, and conduct analysis for insights, identify areas of improvement, offer decision support
- 7+ years of progressive experience with operational excellence, LEAN - six sigma
- 5+ years of in-depth experience in commercial business operational roles across E2E value chain delivering reliable and predictable outcomes
- 5+ years of proven ability to design and execute optimized supply chain network, business process engineering and improvement
- BS/BA Degree in Engineering, Business, Math, Finance with Masters in SC or Operations or Bachelor's degree in SC or Operations with MBA
- Able to design, lead the execution of supply chain programs/projects, drive operational excellence to deliver reliable and predictable outcomes
- Strong analytical skills in process/data, exceptional problem solving, able to recommend improvements;
- Ability to influence key stakeholders through the organization, resolving conflicts and drive results, bridge between different functions and teams, leads without authority
- Well organized, structural and process driven with a speed & execution mindset
Competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
- Competitive salary depending on experience
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future.
Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Any and all information you share with us as part of your application procedure will be assessed during the application process
Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.
Back to top