Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #find your meaning @ Signify!
This role is part of HOME BG BU HSL operation team , responsible for a global team of connected lighting Manufacturing Engineering. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving high productivity and efficient world class level manufacturing environment , so aspiring for continuously innovation and high efficiency must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Design, develop and optimize the control processes and tests (ICT, FCT) used to manufacture the PCBA and assemble the final products.
- By reviewing and evaluating new or modified product designs, determine and design the manufacturing functional and/or environment test requirements to ensure product quality, compliance to specifications and standards, and production yields.
- Specify and/ or design factory test equipment
- Implement process controls and devise test methods, tooling and equipment to assess the production process (ICT, FCT, etc.)
- Specify the test equipment and procedures
- Develop the system software for the test units
- Setup and validate the test methods and equipment, via regard to test conditions, equipment accuracy and performance, etc.
- Define the calibration methods and periodicity
- Document the test methods: technical reports, working procedure (e.g. use and proper handling of test jigs, fixture, equipment)
- Provide technical assistance and support/ ensure appropriate. Train technicians to trouble shoot products.
- By evaluating actual methods and test results, analyse, advice and develop optimized or new control methods
- Review test results and advice on corrective action as necessary
- Perform deeper analysis of system/ component failures and root cause analysis; recommend and/or implement alternate components or design changes
- Generate new efficient controls ideas based on reading and research
- More than 3 years text engineer experience in production process, assemble and SMT experience are preferred;
- Experience in developing control systems
- Good knowledge & understanding of manufacturing process in PCB and PCA, electro/ mechanical assembly
- Knowledge and understanding of digital and analog circuit design
- Wide application of principles, theories and concepts of functional and electrical component area
- Competency and skills
- Software: experience with MathLab, LabView,
- Proven ability to work in a factory environment, relation with supplier (EMS, ODM)
- Rigorous, structure and strong analytical skills with ability to work independently and effectively
- Creative, independent judgment, high integrity and work dedication, leadership skills
- Good team player
- Be good at trouble shooting
- Good command of English and Computer Skills
- Sense of urgency and high resilience level
- Strong execution and ability of driving for result
- Ability to work under stress and ambiguity
Back to top