Technical Project Engineer
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
- Supports the sales organization by managing the bid / quote / pricing process in order to provide high quality quotation proposals ensuring they are compliant, competitive and meet the company growth and profitability targets
- Produces and delivers timely and accurate proposals
- Project management
- Holds deep knowledge of our company products, systems and services (life cycle services, light as a service, circular lighting, ...)
- Delivers on profitability targets
- Interacts with sales colleagues and customers in a professional and competent manner
- Collaborates effectively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- Lives by our competencies and behaviors (customer first, greater together, game changer and passion for results)
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and will offer a competitive compensation package.
We are looking for
- Master or Bachelor degree (preferably in a technical orientation)
- Experience of bid /quote / pricing experience preferably in the Lighting industry are an advantage
- Proven track record in bid / quote / project management
- Role requiring customer interaction is a pro
- You are a Dutch speaker, with knowledge of English
- Has advanced knowledge of bid /quote / pricing processes
- Elaborated commercial competencies and worked in a commercial setting is an advantage.
- Leverages standard practices
- Collaboration, speed and execution
- Customer centric with ability to adjust plans and actions to meet changing market / customer needs
- Delivers on commitments
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with others in a professional, courteous and ethical manner
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Signify career site.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
Back to top