We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we're transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
We're regularly hiring Supply Planners to join our Pila team to help us meet our ambitious growth targets. Our team is greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
What you'll do
- You maintain components inventory levels in line with company inventory guidelines
- You actively resolve issues with production, engineering, vendors and customers
- You schedule production according to sales or inventory demands
- You're in contact with customer to ensure excellent delivery
- You ensure supply chain maintains the highest consistent level of service
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in logistics or economics
- You're fluent Polish and English
- Ideally you have at least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain, Purchasing or materials planning
- You have an in-depth knowledge of production planning techniques and how to apply them in different situations
- You've got a good understanding of MS Excel and SAP
- You're accurate in documentation, reporting and follow up
- You have a passion for results
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Working for a global market leader company
- Kind colleagues & 21st century work atmosphere
- Fast-track career advancement
- Performance bonus
- Wide learning & development opportunities
- You'll join the world leader in lighting, shaping the industry's future for the Internet of Things and impacting on people's lives for generations to come.
- You'll join a company where sustainability is core to everything we do. We 'walk the talk' and commit to becoming carbon neutral by 2020. We are driving our zero waste to landfill program, striving for a zero-injury workplace, and are engaging suppliers for a sustainable supply chain.
- You'll be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity.
- We commit to supporting your talent and career development. Our development planning guide is structured according to the 70:20:10 model for learning and development.
Back to top