We're looking for a Supply Chain Co-op/Intern to join our Global Freight & Distribution team in Somerset, New Jersey. This internship could lead to an at-will, full-time position within Signify.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we're transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we're constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we're breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Supply Chain Co-op/Intern, you 'll be responsible for providing the Freight & Distribution Team with analytics and reporting to improve data-driven decision making, and support strategic program management.
We're on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you'll do
- Perform data analytics, reporting, dashboards, detailed business cases, scenario modeling, post implementation benefit tracking, and other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Create and maintain project plans, including objectives, deliverables, impacts, milestones, risks
- Act as PMO (Project Management Office), providing practical support in the coordination of projects and tenders, including organizing Q&A sessions, workshops, action tracking, etc.
- Support or manage tender processes
- 3rd or 4th year student in pursuit of Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or related discipline; MS/MBA is a plus
- Previous e xperience within a Supply Chain and/or Logistics internship; strong interest in logistics preferred
- Experience with data mining/analysis and tools
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to interact and connect as part of a virtual global team
We're offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences. This role could lead to a full-time, at will position at Signify.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!