Student / Internship Supply Chain / Order Mangement
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
- Accept and validate Sales orders by checking references and validating relevant info.
- Check availability of order and prepare delivery proposal. Select proposed alternatives and update order status.
- Screening of complex orders regarding technical content and commercial correctness.
- Managing specials, combined shipment, missing or dead on arrival.
- Managing sales orders up to delivery to forwarding.
- Monthly reporting of order receipts, deliveries, sales and stock levels. Proactive problem-solving skills to identify root cause issues and create real problem-solving solutions.
- Currently studying Business Administration/ Engineering .
- Knowledge in supply chain or customer service is a plus.
- Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies.
- It requires strong understanding of customer Order Execution cycle including warehousing and transportation activities.
- Analytical skills and number cruncher mindset.
- Hard ability to communicate with impact, communications skills (oral and written).
- Good level of Italian and medium level of English is required.
- Knowledge in Systems like SAP, other ERP, user experience.
- High level of Excel is preferred.
- You join the world leader in lighting, shaping the industry's future for the Internet of Things
- You will join a company where sustainability is core to everything we do. In 2020 we will be carbon neutral
- You will work in diverse teams with some of the best minds in the industry
- We commit to supporting your learning
Back to top